Learning Should Always Be Fun
We meet every Friday at The Hungry Caterpillar Café Community Space, 57 Market Place, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 1JQ:
10:00 am – 10:30 am, Over Two’s
10:45 am – 11:15 am, Under Two’s
11:30 am – 12:00 pm, Under Two’s
What does a session look like?
For now, these new sessions will have a bigger story focus than singing focus.
- Each adult and child/baby will have their own socially distanced mat to sit on with a bag of resources.
- We will start by welcoming each child individually.
- There will be a simple interactive story.
- There will be rhymes and props linked to the story theme.
- There will be a period of free exploration where you and your child can freely explore the resources in your bag.
- We will individually say good bye to each child.
“My daughter is 21 months and really enjoyed her 1st session. It was very relaxed, working in breaks for the kids and actually allowing them time to engage and explore the theme. We will definitely be regulars!”
“Excellent class. Great mix of stories, songs, props and play. Highly recommended”